Living a purpose driven life and taking that leap of faith with Charles Johnston.
Leadership gurus will tell you that leadership is not something you are born with, but rather that it is ignited from a single moment in your history. This becomes the…
Dark Days, Despair and Do it now attitude. Danny Monzon made it happen so you have no excuse.
Every year on December 31st the masses gather to celebrate the dawning of a new year. Instead of counting how much time has passed in our day, we are counting…
Let’s get Savvy | Leadership with Erin Gordon
I am going to be direct. You haven’t gotten what you want in life until you embrace the unknown and do so with courage, veracity and absolute conviction. This doesn’t…
Simple rules to life most people muck up
What does life mean to you? Has your life become overly complicated as you navigate social norms, varying belief models or do you simply have too many selections much like…
Inspired at 7 with a clear vision and why with Ben Straker
Let’s talk leadership – Ben Straker, the founder of The Specialist Club How far back can you recall the very moment you decided you wanted something better for yourself?…
Shop by category
- Living a purpose driven life and taking that leap of faith with Charles Johnston.
- Comfort zones, courage and taking that first step
- So opinionated but is it a bad thing?
- Dark Days, Despair and Do it now attitude. Danny Monzon made it happen so you have no excuse.
- The Truth About Writing A Best Selling Book