Dark Days, Despair and Do it now attitude. Danny Monzon made it happen so you have no excuse.
Every year on December 31st the masses gather to celebrate the dawning of a new year. Instead of counting how much time has passed in our day, we are counting…
Let’s get Savvy | Leadership with Erin Gordon
I am going to be direct. You haven’t gotten what you want in life until you embrace the unknown and do so with courage, veracity and absolute conviction. This doesn’t…
Let’s talk leadership, with Danielle Philipp-Edmonds, the Founder/Organizer, Give Back Jax
I set out with the intent in this interview to gain more insight into what makes Danielle Phillips-Edmonds tick as a leader. Well, Danielle did more than just supply me…
Shop by category
- Living a purpose driven life and taking that leap of faith with Charles Johnston.
- Comfort zones, courage and taking that first step
- So opinionated but is it a bad thing?
- Dark Days, Despair and Do it now attitude. Danny Monzon made it happen so you have no excuse.
- The Truth About Writing A Best Selling Book