Let’s talk leadership, with Danielle Philipp-Edmonds, the Founder/Organizer, Give Back Jax
I set out with the intent in this interview to gain more insight into what makes Danielle Phillips-Edmonds tick as a leader. Well, Danielle did more than just supply me…
Our Spidey Senses are Tingling
Quick question, are your spidey senses tingling today? Now before you think we’ve gone off the deep end let’s back up a bit. When we mention spidey senses were really referring to how…
Has Life Gone Too Far?
How far is too far? Can we really go so far in the wrong direction that it becomes impossible to turn around? Getting beat down by the day to day blows of life for long enough can…
Shop by category
- Living a purpose driven life and taking that leap of faith with Charles Johnston.
- Comfort zones, courage and taking that first step
- So opinionated but is it a bad thing?
- Dark Days, Despair and Do it now attitude. Danny Monzon made it happen so you have no excuse.
- The Truth About Writing A Best Selling Book